Sale Starts At 6:00 p.m.
Good Sound Horses, Mules, Donkey's, Mini's, Ponies
Unique Old Buggies, Wagons, and Horse Trailers
Lots of Goats (Spanish/Kiko/Boar/and some Mix!!), Chickens/Roosters, Sheep, Rabbits, Quail, Peacock,
Ducks, Turkey, Guineas, etc.
New and Used Tack, Saddles and Neat Misc. Items!
- Tack, All Poultry, Rabbits etc. & Miscellaneous items will start at 6:00 p.m.
- Old Buggies/Wagons, Tractor/Trailers & Vehicles (Seller Must Have Title In Their Name On Vehicles)
- Goats, Horses, Mules, Ponies
- Our convenient drive-thru unloading chute is open 12:00 p.m. on Friday to receive livestock until 10:00 p.m.
- We will open again early Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
All riding and lead through horses require a current negative coggins test.
This should be presented to the check-in office.
No Faxes and No Copies Accepted.
There will be a Certified State Licensed Veterinarian on-site where testing may be done for $35.00/per head.
You are welcome to stay the night on our ranch. There is no water or electric hook-up. You will have to have a generator. If you wish to stay at a nearby hotel, we have provided below a site you can check out the hotels available close to our ranch.